jeudi 3 mars 2011

Journey in the UK!

9 avenue of the park of the river
1207 Geneva
Switzerland
25 March


Dear Louis and Maria,
I was  impatient  to write you this letter to thank you for this fabulous travel! I hope that my letter will arrive fast at home because I wait with imaptiente for your answer.
First of all I want to thank you for having welcomed me in your so beautiful house and in your so beautiful country! Everything was more than perfect : the landscapes, all the visits, your cheerfulness and the envy to return visiting the Uk! If I can allow myself, I particularly liked visiting Birmingham, this city of not less than 1 016 800 inhabitants! In spite of a little bit grey weather , this city is very attractive and really quiet. But it is true that Bristol was a very good visit also! There made I believe that I loved everything and that I regret  being brought in in France!
I also wanted to say to you that your friends are fabulous and that it is with big pleasure that I ask you their addresses to write them a letter. I think that an attractive postcard of the Tower Effeil will please them.
Now, at me to make you a proposition: I discovered your country and I wish that you come to visit mine. If you want I am ready to welcome you during two or three weeks in April because I would be on holidays.. I could then show you Paris and its monuments, either go to make you climb on our beautiful mountains of the Alps or simply to show you my Faculty of Grenoble..There are so many things that I would like to show you but I do not want  to reveal everything  for the moment, I keep a few suspenses!
Well, I believe that I said everything to you for the moment. I wait for your answer with impatient, I miss you a lot.
Give my love to your friends and your family.
Love xxx .
Amicie ,your faithful and sincere friend.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire