samedi 5 février 2011

My first homework

My name is Amicie Béal and I am 18 year old. I study modern literature at Stendhal university in Grenoble. I really enjoy what I do even if the first month wasn't easy. By leaving the high school we are not really prepared to be totally autonomous current and we have to manage a big freedom. It is a good thing to learn to manage everything but on the other hand this freedom frightened me because it is necessary to urge me deeply to work!
I actually live with my mother in a small house situated next to Bourgoin Jallieu , so I take the train every day. I hope to find a collocation for the next year because the routes every day are too impressive.
Concerning my family , I have a sister who is 23 years old. She lives with her boyfriend and studies the architecture in Lyon. My parents are divorced since my childhood, my mother is a professor of French and my father works in a chocolate factory in Chambéry.
Concerning me , I would like to become a primary school teacher because for me it is important to teach the educational bases to young children and I would like to supervise them to help them to grow. I can not say that I have hobbies because I do not practise a sport, I do not like reading even if that countered strange because of the sector network in which I am. But I like to go to the cinema and go out with my friends and my boyfriend .
 My favorite quote is "Start change in you, what you want to change in other" Gandhi, it is important to feel good to be able to build something with others persons.
The End .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire